Like regular street shoes, tennis shoe size is based on the length and width of your foot. Determining your proper shoe size is essential to a comfortable fit. The following measurement tips are valuable aids in getting an accurate reading of your own feet. Further down, you’ll also find a men’s Tennis shoe size chart. If you already know your Tennis shoe size, we recommend that you skip this process and order the size that you normally wear. If the shoe has a different fit, it will be noted on the product page.
- Tennis Shoe size that are too small are one of the major causes of foot pain and problems.
- Tennis Shoe size that are too large can cause blistering and a lack of stability.
- Don’t assume your tennis shoe size is the same as it always has been. The shape of your feet changes over time.
- Take your measurements to determine the Tennis Shoe size at the end of the day, when your feet are the largest.
- Wear the socks you’ll wear with your new shoes when you measure the Tennis Shoe size.
- Measure both feet and fit shoes to the larger foot. If you are doing the measurement by yourself, you will get more accurate resultsif you sit in a chair when measuring. Don’t stand.
- If you have someone to help you take your foot measurement, standing is the best choice.
- You may take measurements in inches or centimeters. To convert inches to centimeters, multiply inches by 2.54.
How To Measure Your Foot to determine your tennis shoe size :
- While seated, place your foot on a piece of paper in front of you.
- With a pencil, trace around your foot. Hold the pencil as straight up-and-down as possible while measuring and be sure that your pencil remains in constant contact with your foot during this process.
- With a ruler, measure your tracing to determine your foot length and width to determine your Tennis Shoe size.
- To find your foot length, measure the distance between the two longest points on your tracing. Reduce this number by 5 mm, or 1/5-inch. The result is your foot length and the number you will use to determine your tennis shoe size
- To find your foot width, measure the distance between the two widest points on your tracing. Reduce this number by 5 mm, or 1/5-inch. The result is the number you will use to determine your foot width. Use the chart below to determine your width.
Find your shoe size & width
Make sure you are looking in the proper column, either men’s or women’s, when determining your size. The standard width for women is B. The standard width for men is D. *Note: This chart is here to give you a general idea on sizing and widths. iTennis is not responsible for mismeasurements or ordering the wrong size. We recommend that you order the size that you normally wear in other shoes.
Men’s Shoe Size Chart
|Length(inches)||Length(cm)||US Size||Shoe Size|
|9 1/2||24.1||6 1/2||6 1/2|
|9 4/5||25||7 1/2||7 1/2|
|10 1/6||25.8||8 1/2||8 1/2|
|10 1/2||26.7||9 1/2||9 1/2|
|10 5/6||27.5||10 1/2||10 1/2|
|11 1/6||28.4||11 1/2||11 1/2|
|11 1/2||29.2||12 1/2||12 1/2|